Thursday, May 9, 2013

Really, is YOUR life so hard?

Alright here we go, the list you’ve been waiting for:


TWENTY First world problems.

1. I took such a long shower this morning that the hot water ran out

2. I wanted one of those extra bacon burgers at Maccas but my local was out of them

3. My tram was too crowded, too hot and I couldn’t open the windows

4. I ate too much at lunch and now I’m really tired so I’m leaving work early

5. All the dishes in the dishwasher are dirty so I had to eat my toast off of a Tupperware lid

6. My computer is soooooo slow

7. The string on my tea bag fell into the water

8. I call my mum and I just go through to voicemail

9. The postie tried to deliver a parcel to home but I was at work so now I have to wait until Monday to collect it myself

10. Damn I’ve no memory left on my SD card

11. All the good tickets are sold to the U2 concert

12. There’s too much in the sandwiches from the shop next door so I never get to finish them

13. It’s only May and it’s freezing so I had to put the heater on last night

14. I have a queasy stomach but I can’t eat for fear of throwing up. The Panadol hasn’t helped either

15. I have to get up early and be dressed nicely when the plumber arrives in the morning

16. I keep forgetting my WiFi password my ATM PIN and my telecode for phone banking

17. Damn I broke a nail

18. Why can’t Channel Seven start shows at the time they advertise?

19. Petrol is up again this week

20. The water tastes funny in the tea room


Ah yes indeedy, off to make a coffee (hope there’s enough milk)….

No comments:

Post a Comment