Wednesday, May 29, 2013

An Unlucky Break...


If all had gone well this would probably have been my first blog post from London. I’d probably have been fighting a bit of jet lag but refreshed after the 22 hour flight and a shower and a nap I’d have been spending time wandering the streets of London and reminding myself of my good fortune to be back in one of my favourite cities.

If all had gone well…

Long story short, I’m in my flat in Ripponlea wincing with occasional pain and frustrated by being flat-bound thanks to a stupid, simple but apparently not uncommon ‘incident’ which has left me with a broken bone in my foot just below the little toe.

A simple tumble turns a three week trip to London into a six week enforced ‘rest’ at home.

Gee I wonder which I’d prefer to be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment